PDA

View Full Version : Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Wonder Woman
01-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Today KANO/APPS learned alongside our players and fans that hi5 will be discontinuing their game and app services at the end of February 2012. We want to assure our hi5 players that we value your participation in our games and we're committed to supporting you after hi5 discontinues gaming services. Right now we're evaluating our options. hi5 may provide us with tools to smoothly transition players to another social network. We'll have a more definitive plan laid out within a week that we'll share with the community. While we're disappointed that hi5 has decided to discontinue their current gaming lineup, we actually see this as an opportunity for our players! Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook. Moving to Facebook will give hi5 players thousands of new people to interact with and a much larger audience to enjoy the games with.

If you haven’t already done so, please register for our newsletter at one of our hi5 games. You may also update your email address using the form near the footer at the bottom of the page.

hi5 Viking Clan: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=41095
hi5 Pirate Clan: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=41050
hi5 Mob Wars LCN: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=42293
hi5 Zombie Slayer: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=53145

Das liebe Beil
01-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Some players don't want to go to facebook, as they don't like the site for several reasons.

Could there be an option to migrate to MySpace instead? It wouldn't concern me, I'm pretty sure that I will write my hi5 pirate off, as it doesn't have a build I want to play on FB and my MS pirate is considerably larger than my hi5 or fb Pirate.

Lyca
01-26-2012, 05:41 PM
I already have a facebook ZS account that is over level 1000.. I joined hi5 yesterday because I wanted to play a different ZS build from scratch without having a facebook alt.. I wouldn't be interested in moving my hi5 ZS to facebook because it's a new account but I did spend money on my hi5 character to finish the calendar..

SILENCE i Keell U
01-26-2012, 06:15 PM
So what if my email account was blocked and I wasn't able to enter my email, would i still be able to be tranfer.

Relentless
01-26-2012, 06:27 PM
I wont be moving my account, but I am interested to know what Kano will do about those players who have accounts on both networks?

CRAZYBEAST
01-26-2012, 06:40 PM
I think they should have an option to choose to go to myspace or facebook ..not just facebook

Midnight Devil Arand
01-26-2012, 06:53 PM
pffffffff!!!!!!!

Elion
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I left FB months ago. I only joined Hi5 to play 'your' games. -And I only did that after giving up on the hope that you'd go to Google+. Are you going to set up games at G+?

El Chevere
01-26-2012, 08:31 PM
A year ago you guys successfully moved my profile into another account, after my original was hacked (You said I was the first one hehe). Definitely I would love you do the same to any social network if we can't play here anymore :/

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-26-2012, 08:57 PM
i would rather myspace

i spent ALOT of money on myspace

but ill gladly give it up for the hi5 account

unless of course you go to google+

Luuzy Salvatore'
01-26-2012, 09:02 PM
What? Should create an official page of Mob-Wars would be a better choice in my opinion!
I hope the profiles are not lost as many time & money we invested in some accounts!

HeyUwereWTFpwned
01-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I already have a facebook ZS account that is over level 1000.. I joined hi5 yesterday because I wanted to play a different ZS build from scratch without having a facebook alt.. I wouldn't be interested in moving my hi5 ZS to facebook because it's a new account but I did spend money on my hi5 character to finish the calendar..

Besides having a 2nd account on Facebook would be banned because you cant have alts.

Maler
01-26-2012, 09:44 PM
what i want to know is what exactly will be moved? weapons, warriors, achievements, i think that's a given. but what about chieftains ? i don't play any kano games on facebook as i only added friends so that means i'll have to start adding or will they be shown as well, in my clan list?

relu22
01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
about us who have both accounts on facebook and hi5 who play all of your game ?!

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-26-2012, 11:25 PM
how about someone like me that plays on all 3???

for those that have a account on hi5 and facebook

myspace SHOULD be a option

for those that play on all 3 like myself and wish to keep the hi5 character

SHOULD have the option to rid 1 character

unless of course kano expands to google+

clubber
01-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook.

Please explain more about this.
And if I had to choose what platform, that will be FB (considering that Myspace is dying).

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-27-2012, 12:10 AM
myspace is dying because it doesnt have enough users

this could be what myspace needs provided its a option to transfer there

clubber
01-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Or maybe Kano decides to port some games in google+, like you stated above DEATH. That wouldn't be a bad idea.

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-27-2012, 12:15 AM
if google+ opens up

im defo jumping there

if not then i REALLY hope myspace is a option

Kul Oakenshield
01-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Give the players the choice of which social network they want to be transferred to, but I think it's obvious that if you choose a dying social network like Myspace and two months from now, it's still dead or worse off that you shouldn't complain either.

They chose Facebook as the default choice because it has the most active players.

Do whatever you all like, but just remember. You are responsible for your own choices, not Kano.

Maler
01-27-2012, 01:13 AM
the short-term solution seems to be us going to Facebook, but i believe that the best solution is creating a new server where all the accounts from hi5, facebook and myspace can be added and there we will choose what character we want to use.
or even create Viking Clan 2 using these as a base : http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5420-NEW-IDEAS-FOR-VIKING-CLAN-%28here-post-every-kind-of-idea%29

Mitidoi Miti
01-27-2012, 02:03 AM
I'm playing pirate, viking and zombie
how can i migrate fron Hi5 si facebook without lossing all my progres?

Lyca
01-27-2012, 03:37 AM
Besides having a 2nd account on Facebook would be banned because you cant have alts.

I know that... that's why I went to hi5.. If having another facebook account was allowed I would have just made another facebook profile.. but people do have them though I don't want to get into that here.. It sucks that hi5 will be discontinuing games. I was kind of enjoying playing from scratch and I wouldn't have wasted my money on UNs if I'd have known, I'd have bought them for my facebook slayer instead.

madalina
01-27-2012, 06:31 AM
Facebook games suck so why don;t you create a nother site where kano can put all their games and not depend on nobody..i will not move to facebook..i rather loose my pirate lvl 2400+ , viking lvl 2250 , zombie lvl 840+ and mob lvl 1230 account ..so for me facebook is not an option..there are a lot of players that don;t want to move to facebook so please find a nother way to keep our accounts

Thanx

BitterSweet
01-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook. Moving to Facebook will give hi5 players thousands of new people to interact with and a much larger audience to enjoy the games with.

Something is bugging me alot...and i think not only me...what do you mean with "Some players" ??? don't we all have the same option to migrate if we choose to ?

madalina
01-27-2012, 06:50 AM
adica aia care au bagat bani adevarati se muta si restul pa pa...si cu bann-urile e lafel..cine a bagat bani face ce vrea fara sa ia bann..si cu transferul e lafel..astia de la kano parca sunt romani:)) numai romanii fac asa:)

BitterSweet
01-27-2012, 06:58 AM
hehehe tu erai nebuna de femeie :) de ce nu scrii in engleza nu ai curaj?

relu22
01-27-2012, 07:00 AM
can you overwrite the hi5 kano games profile on facebook ( if you alright you have account on facebook ) !? that would be great :D

madalina
01-27-2012, 07:03 AM
hehehe tu erai nebuna de femeie :) de ce nu scrii in engleza nu ai curaj?
nu ma complic sa scriu in engleza ca oricum aia de la kano nu citesc mesajele asa ca ma chinui degeaba..nu am curaj?..bun asta;)..eu nu ma mut pe facebook...sa'si ia jocurile si sa s'i le bage'n...

MikeCan
01-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Some players don't want to go to facebook, as they don't like the site for several reasons.

Could there be an option to migrate to MySpace instead? It wouldn't concern me, I'm pretty sure that I will write my hi5 pirate off, as it doesn't have a build I want to play on FB and my MS pirate is considerably larger than my hi5 or fb Pirate.

and some players dont want togo to MySpace either....

madalina
01-27-2012, 07:18 AM
i hope that they will not move us to facebook because facebook mob wars suck...b.t.w. mike thank for donating 1 trill to SP..can you hitlist me again:)...i really like it:)

Tilyne Lim
01-27-2012, 07:25 AM
When will u be able to move my profile of the game, Mob Wars, from Hi5 to Facebook?

Kurta Zoltan
01-27-2012, 07:34 AM
I hope that my Viking Clan Hi5 account will be moved to my FB profile. I don't want to start all over again

L1LOne
01-27-2012, 07:38 AM
Migrate hi5 to Myspace. It would open up a whole new playing field. Or just make it a option for that player to choose, FB or MS. Let the person decide where they wanna go.

Ionut CurieruL
01-27-2012, 08:20 AM
FB and MySpace i'ts much slower and have accounts much greater than on hi5, so nothing will be the same , unless if KANO will move all his game on a new site where his games are not it this moment

madalina
01-27-2012, 08:34 AM
FB and MySpace i'ts much slower and have accounts much greater than on hi5, so nothing will be the same , unless if KANO will move all his game on a new site where his games are not it this moment
ai dreptate....i don;t understatnd why kano doesen;t make a new site for it's games ..i tink it's a stupind and useless thing to move our accounts to myslace or fb because we are in a nother league..i will not continue playing if they move us on to fb or myspace

Ionut CurieruL
01-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Un exemplu f bun: gargar lvl 8114, str ast lvl7709 care sunt cele mai bune acc de pe HI5 la vikingi, nu cred ca i-ar placea sa il mangaie la dos :)) pe Mike Ketil Thorsteinsson lvl 11596 pe Bully Thor lvl 10563 ...... cred ca am dreptate nu ? si asta e valabil pt toate jocurile de pe alte site-uri

polishpimp
01-27-2012, 09:42 AM
migrating to another network is a waste of time.....players would have to start completely over in the clan dept.

Kanos willingness to migrate players only to facebook pretty much says it all....The end is near;...Kano has finally sold out to big business.

Personally...I have stopped spending as much time and money on Kano and would never consider migrating anywhere...when and if myspace fails...Im done with Kano period, I think Kanos demise is all but certain as well....Once upon a time they were a company that seemingly gave a XXXX about their customers, but as is the norm with any company.... greed begins to over shadow all else. Longstanding players have left in droves...due to Kanos catering to the lowers and the trend continues. Kano is clearly a company that has truly lost sight of what made them successful in the first place... They r eroding the base of which they stood firmly .....much likes the ocean eats away at the shoreline....soon there will be nowhere left to stand

Gazember
01-27-2012, 10:21 AM
As a daily hi5 Mob Wars player, I saw that the Kano games started to die there, every day where less and less players and more and more friends just stopped playing, and as Facebook has the most active players, I think migrating there is an opportunity to save our effort invested in the game.

Guille Canalla
01-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Kano Hello! I agree that we migrate to Facebook! : D as it entered Facebook and HI5 CONSTANTLY, so I would make super easy!
my character in the Viking Clan is Darkkkhell lvl. 2260 (Pathfinder Viking) ...
I hope it is all more or less like in hi5. because they do not want to lose my Pj.! = (
No more Yours faithfully, [F] Guille Canalla

clubber
01-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Un exemplu f bun: gargar lvl 8114, str ast lvl7709 care sunt cele mai bune acc de pe HI5 la vikingi, nu cred ca i-ar placea sa il mangaie la dos :)) pe Mike Ketil Thorsteinsson lvl 11596 pe Bully Thor lvl 10563 ...... cred ca am dreptate nu ? si asta e valabil pt toate jocurile de pe alte site-uri

Ionut, I don't think gargar or str ast can do something with Mike other there, the gap between them is more than it seems to be. We're talking about 2400+ lvls above, its just huge.

And btw, guys please stop asking if Kano can move your account over another network. They stated the final result will be within one week starting now.

madalina
01-27-2012, 11:12 AM
clubber iti dai seama ca daca ne muta pe facebook majoritatea nu o sa mai joace...si sa zicem ca nu am fb..ce fac?..pierd contul?..sau daca am deja caracter pe fb ce fac?... e cu 2 taisuri mutarea asta

Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy
01-27-2012, 11:30 AM
if I have accounts on both networks, which will be the deleted????the hi5 account is better and stronger..

Guille Canalla
01-27-2012, 11:32 AM
GOGOGO and close my other account on Facebook. Thanks!!!

Wonder Woman
01-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Update : We are monitoring feedback on this thread and are still evaluating all options to determine what is possible.

Elion
01-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Here's where I stand with this. After reading news articles about Tagged/Hi5, I've decided to close my Hi5 account. I'm not going back to Facebook, and I'm not joining MySpace. If you ever set up camp at Google+ or even Kongregate, I'll start over a third time. Not a problem.

Fact is, this is a huge blow to Kano Apps, and it is certainly not their fault.

IceLady
01-27-2012, 01:10 PM
It's well-known to everyone that Hi5 (in support of their market strategy), replaced its old servers and migrated to .Net framework from open source and Java technology, and, it is also well-known to everyone that THE MIGRATION PROCESS & DATA STORAGE IS RATHER COMPLEX and sometimes errors/problems occur ... luckily, we don't need to worry about them or do we?

Hali Man
01-27-2012, 01:13 PM
I hope migrating will be successful, i don't want to all my efforts go to waste.

Michel
01-27-2012, 01:15 PM
let's see what will happen, I m sure Kano is trying to make the best for HI5 players

Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy
01-27-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm glad for your support,Michel,Ice Lady I thought I fight alone with this problem

IceLady
01-27-2012, 01:49 PM
"Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook".

a) What do you mean by "SOME PLAYERS"?
b) How can Hi5 assure me that the content & configuration of my game profile will be migrated successfully?

I am a little shocked by your statement (a), could you please elaborate on your comment?

I am looking forward to receiving your reply and would like to thank you in advance for your efforts in providing me with a concrete answer.

IceLady
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Don't worry Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy ... we are all in this together :)

ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend
01-27-2012, 02:04 PM
if some one go from hi5 to facebook ..ok but what friends they will have ? who to talk on feed ? all vikings ? what about private messages and boss help,elite.. etc

Michel
01-27-2012, 02:07 PM
You re not alone Jonby

Kurta Zoltan
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
That would be another problem,ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend. What about the chieftains we have?! I'm not talking about the AI chieftains, I'm talking about our friends from hi5 that are our chieftains...If we lose them...then you should raise the number of AI chieftains we can have and lower the price of Favor Points they require and raise the number of AI chieftains bought.

But still...like IceLady said...what do you mean by SOME PLAYERS?!
After 800+ days of hard work to get where I am (playing all out of pleasure and respect for the norse/viking mythology), I wouldn't like not having my account transfered and be 'forced' to start all over again on Facebook.

Please bring us some good news back!

Michel
01-27-2012, 02:19 PM
we can only blame HI5 and no one else!

ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend
01-27-2012, 02:21 PM
we can only blame HI5 and no one else!

Who to blame ? is it hi5 and why or Kano and why ?

clubber
01-27-2012, 02:32 PM
if some one go from hi5 to facebook ..ok but what friends they will have ? who to talk on feed ? all vikings ? what about private messages and boss help,elite.. etc

Spot-on questions.
Some players will not want to migrate to fb or myspace, its clear you're going to loose some friends in this process.

This thing is dirty like a big'ol swedish ho.

IceLady
01-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Yes indeed ... OUT OF RESPECT FOR ALL OF US, please present / deliver us with solutions we can see and feel! Make a commitment right here and now to improve on solutions for the above mentioned issues, stand behind your promises and give us the respect we deserve. It’s just the right thing to do for so many reasons…..

Michel
01-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Who to Blame? simple!
"Today KANO/APPS learned alongside our players and fans that hi5 will be discontinuing their game and app services at the end of February 2012"

SILENCE i Keell U
01-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Pretty much everyone has agreed that if Kano gets their own site and combined everyone in it, everyone will be happy.

Das liebe Beil
01-27-2012, 03:14 PM
I think a pure Kano Site where all players are merged together would be the best, however, you don't code such a thing in but a month.

I think, it's best to see what Kano's final verdict on what is and is not possible is.

For now, we should wait and let Kano have some time to sort this out. After all, they were hit with this out of the blue like us. Which is another point to show the poor business policies of hi5. For such a drastic change they'd have to notify the developers of games some months prior, not a mere three weeks. Because no one can tell me that such a decision was made on the spot and that it wasn't on their sheets already months prior to announcing it. In the end, they left everyone hanging and the players and devs have to deal with it.

Maler
01-27-2012, 03:18 PM
true, but what can you do? sue them? they don't care.
as for the migration, i'm curious as to how and when will it happen.

Das liebe Beil
01-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure it's possible to sue hi5. The prices for coins are one example, 55 Dollars for 10.000 compared to 100 Euro for 8.000? Next the stunt of giving game devs no prior warning, that they considered or planned taking the games down. The second might even outweigh the first as this stunt hurts the game developers greatly and it's poor business practice.

I personally will give Atheistic as much of a lift on Pirate Clan as I can do to make him #1 there. And then it's goodbye for my pirate, as I don't want to play this build on fb and I have a bigger MS Pirate.

I personally feel that MySpace could benefit from new players, as MySpace, even with all its flaws, is the better network for gaming, when you don't want anyone and their grandmother nosing around in your personal life, which can and will happen on facebook. Hell, bigger companies often check the people searching a job with them in the internet and they do love to nose around facebook. facebook tries to force you to reveal personal data, hiding it is often a long and annoying process, while you don't need personal data to register on MySpace, nor do you have to reveal anything personal.

Ionut CurieruL
01-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Right to the point Das liebe Beil ;)

Ionut CurieruL
01-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Wonder Woman i see that u are with us.
I hope than in short time Kano will see what can be make, and if will be more than 1 solutions, WE, (all players from all Kano games) will have the chance to choice. U will make 1 thread to vote :cool:

Calin G
01-28-2012, 09:59 AM
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/27321/facebook-will-end-on-march-15th/#idc-cover

Check this out :))

Das liebe Beil
01-28-2012, 10:13 AM
That's about as reliable as The Onion.

If it was true, I'd celebrate. But for now I'll wait for the European Court for Human Rights to finish sueing facebook.

Calin G
01-28-2012, 10:24 AM
That's about as reliable as The Onion.

If it was true, I'd celebrate. But for now I'll wait for the European Court for Human Rights to finish sueing facebook.

Yes but that mean's the end of mobwars:))...since hi5 dind't want to continue with kano apps facebook will close and other social sites aren't so populated:))

Maler
01-28-2012, 10:58 AM
who cares ? it's like Zuckerberg said : we get to enjoy our real life, not stay glued to the PC screen or telephone. however, i have to agree with Das liebe Beil, i doubt the source is official. No one in their right mind would shut down a multi-billion dollars business.
it seems the discution has died. maybe it's for the best. there's nothing we can do. Kano has to do all the work. if they succeed transferring the accounts as they are, with clan, chieftains, achievements, maybe i will play.

Calin G
01-28-2012, 11:06 AM
da frate dar sa ne zica mai bine ca ne inchid sa-mi iau de-o grija:))

Olof Halgil
01-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi there!
After more than 880 days- since I play this lovely game - someone decided to remove Viking Clan from hi5. It's their decision, but hundreds of people won't move to Facebook and will close their accounts. It's up to them what to do with their games, but WE are more than upset. Those people from Facebook made you hi5 a deal or an offer they couldn't resist and they planned to throw us into oblivion. It's not very polite to do that. They practically force us to play VC on Facebook.
Let's say we decide to continue playing VC on that website: would you be so kind to give us all OUR work back??? I mean points, level, achievements, chieftains a.s.o.!!! Otherwise you have my promise that I (a 3022 level player on VC) give up! A large number of vikings will do the same, because IT'S NOT RIGHT!

Kendall
01-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi there!
After more than 880 days- since I play this lovely game - you decided to remove Viking Clan from hi5. It's your decision, but hundreds of people won't move to Facebook and will close their accounts. It's up to you what to do with your games, but WE are more than upset. Those people from Facebook made you a deal you couldn't resist and you planned to throw us into oblivion. It's not very polite to do that. You practically force us to play VC on Facebook.
Let's say we decide to continue playing VC on that website: would you be so kind to give us all OUR work back??? I mean points, level, achievements, chieftains a.s.o.!!! Otherwise you have my promise that I (a 3022 level player on VC) give up! A large number of vikings will do the same, because IT'S NOT RIGHT!

Olof, we will be communicating a plan in the near future. As stated above, we found out about hi5's decision to remove third party developer games (we are a third party developer) at the same time as the users did and we are still unclear on all the details. So to be absolutely clear, hi5 did not give us a choice, they notified us at the same time as the users and it was their decision to remove all of the existing games on hi5 and not ours.

Albert the speciman
01-28-2012, 02:31 PM
I understand the need some time to figure out what to do! But .. Kano started by saying that our accounts would most likely be moved to Facebook! This I can not believe is the right solution if Kano don't want to lose the majority of their players. Most of us on hi5 came from facebook and moved by many different reasons. I'm sure that if you choose to migrate to FB most likely only a few hundred would choose this. the big majority will stop. To keep almost all the players your only solution would be to create a new site, many have already been suggested. And on HI5 the end date is 15 Feb. NOT end Feb. !!!

Maler
01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
how can you so sure it's 15 february? i thought it's the 26th.

Olof Halgil
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi!
I got the picture, but that is still unfair! Take hi5 to the court, sue them! They must pay for their miserable action! In case you haven't noticed yet, hi5 is already full of ads about Facebook!!! When I play Mahjong, their ads jump in front of me!!! On a rival website, right?!?! Rival, my a**! So, dear Kano, SUE THEM! We support you!

Albert the speciman
01-28-2012, 03:03 PM
how can you so sure it's 15 february? i thought it's the 26th.
Profile: You'll now have more customization control including access to over 15,000+ skins, drag and drop ability, and an easier skin creation tool. Your current profile skin may not be available. Avatars and fives will be discontinued. To improve security, hi5 will no longer be displaying private information such as your email addresses, phone numbers, and IM usernames. Please copy all the info you need before February 15, 2012.

Rodas
01-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Hi there.

Most of us already have a Facebook account and if we dont play there is because we are addicted to Viking o hi5. What will you do about hi5's decision? Changes is an option? Valid to you maybe but for the players??? I mean if we wanted to play on FB we would be playing but simply its NOT the same. What about all our progress in the game??? im forced to agree with Olof when he says ITS NOT RIGHT!!!! SUE THEM!!! What the hell!!!! It was end on february now on the 15th???? Im trully disapointed with the situation

Best regards

Michel
01-29-2012, 05:41 AM
I think it's the end of the Vikings game for me. I'm at level 3800 and most likely I will stay here. I have a FB account and also play Vikings game, but a much lower level. I'm really sad, I've been playing for over 900 days and now I will lose everything.

Olof Halgil
01-29-2012, 06:26 AM
C'mon, vikings, don't give up your hopes!!! Keep your heads up, maybe those stupid people would realize that this game is a part of our life and act like a normal people!!! Not like a real b***h! Let's all stand together!!! KEEP VIKING CLAN ON HI5 TOO!

Radu
01-29-2012, 06:40 AM
Hi there players of hi5 ! I don't want to speak in the name of people from Kano but i think you should appreciate their efforts to do something about it so you may still keep your hard work.
I played hi5-vikings for 1 1/2 years. some know me, some don't but i started playing in facebook some time ago and i can assure you it's much better than hi5. you'll find lots of new people, you'll get new goals, you'll get new enemies, you'll get a more active game, more bounties, more ... everything.
Yes, it's a little difficult to get used to the gamesystem in facebook but not with kano apps, you can only enable this applications and you don't have to have nervous breakdowns because you don't like how FB presents it's games
Like someone already stated, it's your choice if you beg for the right to move your acc to myspace, in 3 month don't whine if that soc.ntw. will also go down.

New Man in Town (level 4000+ Viking Clan-FB)

P.S.: I can hardly wait to meet my old friends from hi5. AND FOR MICHEL (GROSSEBAF OLAF), I KILL YOU IF YOU QUIT AFTER THEY WANT TO OFFER HELP !!!!!!!!!

MikeCan
01-29-2012, 07:04 AM
well... btw FB and MS, i chose FB, but...
it will be great if Kano get a new site for all the players of Hi5...
many people is given up and i think that is going to get worst...
maybe if Kano join all the social players of FB, MS and Hi5 in just one site.. so we can have more people in games...
the decision is of Kano and i got faith that they going to fix the probeleme...

so dont lose ur hope, Kano is not going over, Hi5 players going have some alternative... i hope...

Gazember
01-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi there players of hi5 ! I don't want to speak in the name of people from Kano but i think you should appreciate their efforts to do something about it so you may still keep your hard work.
I played hi5-vikings for 1 1/2 years. some know me, some don't but i started playing in facebook some time ago and i can assure you it's much better than hi5. you'll find lots of new people, you'll get new goals, you'll get new enemies, you'll get a more active game, more bounties, more ... everything.
Yes, it's a little difficult to get used to the gamesystem in facebook but not with kano apps, you can only enable this applications and you don't have to have nervous breakdowns because you don't like how FB presents it's games
Like someone already stated, it's your choice if you beg for the right to move your acc to myspace, in 3 month don't whine if that soc.ntw. will also go down.

P.S.: I can hardly wait to meet my old friends from hi5. AND FOR MICHEL (GROSSEBAF OLAF), I KILL YOU IF YOU QUIT AFTER THEY WANT TO OFFER HELP !!!!!!!!!
Hi MASCALZONE!
I agree with you, we can only say THANK YOU to Kano for their efforts to do something about and save our work, and migrate it to facebook.
I believe the games on hi5 would be left without players soon anyway, so this is a great opportunity to continue playing.

Ionut CurieruL
01-29-2012, 08:06 AM
No, no, no......... FB is not an option for me. At every move that u make : post on your wall, post on your wall. WTF !!! I want to play not to post on my wall. With that s***t u spend at least double time or maybe more :mad:

Kurta Zoltan
01-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Personally..I don't care if it takes me more time to play on FB...I just want my account intact migrated from Hi5 to Facebook.
Kano Apps, you have my support! :)
@Radu
I agree whit all you say, especially the first part. I'm saying this out of personal experience.. Kano Apps wants what's best for the players! Every time I had an issue with any of the games, I sent them a mail and got a reply really fast and they helped me with that issue.

Kano Apps HAS NO guilt in all that happened! What Hi5 just did was wrong!!! Like one said a few comments ago... SUE Hi5! They we're supposed to give Kano Apps and us (the players) a heads-up like 2-3 months earlier...not 2-3 weeks before the games will be abandoned by Hi5.

Ionut CurieruL
01-29-2012, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=Kurta Zoltan;47844]Personally..I don't care if it takes me more time to play on FB...I just want my account intact migrated from Hi5 to Facebook.

First i will tell u that intact it will not be for many reason, but i will tell u just 1: only ''some'' players will be transfered.
I'm lvl 1706 on VC , i joined 695 days ago and i have 1430 chieftains (1000 from hi5 friends and 430 from favor points) , if i go on FB i will remain with only 430+ ''some'' chieftains from hi5 friends. I know how dificult is to gather this chieftains (even if they are your friends, u can't find their name or photos in your add list).
So your status will not be the same when u will be on FB, u will lose many battles and u will die until u will reach 1000 chieftains in your inner circle.

Michel
01-29-2012, 09:19 AM

well Radu You better that anyone know how I like this game and how I "worked" to keep many players active. I sincerely hope everything goes well and Grossebaf Olaf level 3800 level go to FB soon:)

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Personally..I don't care if it takes me more time to play on FB...I just want my account intact migrated from Hi5 to Facebook.

First i will tell u that intact it will not be fr many reason, but i will tell u just 1: only ''some'' players will be transfered.
I'm lvl 1706 on VC , i joined 695 days ago and i have 1430 chieftains (1000 from hi5 friends and 430 from favor points) , if i go on FB i will remain with only 430+ ''some'' chieftains from hi5. I know how dificult is to gather this chieftains (even if they are your friends, u can't find their name or photos in your add list).
So your status will not be the same when u will be on FB, u will lose many battles and u will die until u will reach 1000 chieftains in your inner circle.

your stats,favor points,hired clan etc etc should remain intact

might have to add real clan again

everything else should remain intact

Ionut CurieruL
01-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Now: i will not say that Kano and his administrators has a guilt but on this thread are some questions without answer.

1. What it means '' some players ''
2. If i already played on FB with the same e-mail and caracter name, what it will be?

Albert the speciman
01-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Okay; ATHEISTIC SATANIST Moderator
Now when you really want to answer: WHY did you go out already after a few hours and said we most likely will be migrated with FB ???
Now I can only answer for ZS but the game is already dead on HI5 after that announcement. Maybe it would have happened anyway who know. BUT ppl either have a FB game profile with a higher level then on HI5 or they don't want to move to FB. And its not just a few Honestly I have only heard of very few who said they will move to FB. Majority of HI5 players in ZS come from FB. Why is FB the only choice ? I think you should come up with a few obsions we could choose between and then make a poll on HI5 to see what the majority want.

Sorryi'mtoogood
01-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Well i was not surprised, playing for 2 years in hi5 i knew that something should happen. I appreciate the effort that kano will do to find an issue suitable for all hi5 players. I don't want to be pessimist but i had to wait almost 4 months to have an hacked account recopied. My opinion is not to give a chance of choice, i suggest to mouve all in block. First for our friends, second for our enemies on the game that makes us buy coins to overcame them. Mouving to FB? In that case i suggest a VC N.2. and i explain why, because some hi5 players have an account on both. Why should players loose one of his accounts?

Sorryi'mtoogood
01-29-2012, 11:43 AM
well Radu You better that anyone know how I like this game and how I "worked" to keep many players active. I sincerely hope everything goes well and Grossebaf Olaf level 3800 level go to FB soon:)
You did work with what? I knew you as a leader, you were coming 20 minutes in the game and never saw you worried about your guild. Not to talk about other things....

madalina
01-29-2012, 11:43 AM
your stats,favor points,hired clan etc etc should remain intact

might have to add real clan again

everything else should remain intact
as you sayed...and I quote : everything else SHOULD remain intact...but nothing will be the same if we go to facebook...facebook as a gaming platform sucks...as albers sayed , a lot of players comed here from fb si why should they go back? to get angry with the game....no...so fb is not an option for 80+ % of the players so if you (KANO) want to loose us , go to facebook , if not , make your own site and let's play some games , if not , I quit and in my sitauatin are as I sayed 80+ % of KANO players on Hi5 so think of a solutian leaving fb aside because isn't an option for us

BitterSweet
01-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Thoose words "Some players" still bugging me and i didn't saw any answer to our questions...i asked and IceLady did too and no answer...i am affraid that who is gonna pay is gonna get his account trasfer...hi5 said will gonna help but i am more then sure is not gonna do that for free :) today is all about money and they will not loose the oportunity to cash some more.
I am not gonna transfer either to fb i can't stand the crap from fb and this is why i choose to play on hi5.

madalina
01-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Thoose words "Some players" still bugging me and i didn't saw any answer to our questions...i asked and IceLady did too and no answer...i am affraid that who is gonna pay is gonna get his account trasfer...hi5 said will gonna help but i am more then sure is not gonna do that for free :) today is all about money and they will not loose the oportunity to cash some more.
I am not gonna transfer either to fb i can't stand the crap from fb and this is why i choose to play on hi5.
un mare adevar ai spus acum..astia sunt mai hoti ca parlamentarii nostri:))..pana la urma e un joc si daca nu am investit decat timp in el mi se rupe daca se inchide dar nu este etic sau moral sa faca asa cv ..in fine..sunt niste interese..niste multe interese si multi bani deci pentru bani ...eu cred cu tarie ca pe ei ii doare fix la 1 metru'n fatza pu*ii de noi si asta e doar vrajeala cu facebook sau alte chestii....cred ca pe 15 se va inchide si gata

Ionut CurieruL
01-29-2012, 12:10 PM
cred ca o sa ma apuc iar de RUNESCAPE , cine nu stie ce joc este ala sa-i faca o cautare ;)

BitterSweet
01-29-2012, 12:13 PM
eu ma apuc iar de wow :) daca baga iar teren nou ma bag iar...runescape nu mi-a placut :P

DoNRaDu
01-29-2012, 01:43 PM
kano i think by now you got the financial strenght to make your own standalone website and host all of your games there. why dont you do that? more work on your part but the compensation will be greater im sure. as for the move to fb, im lvl 1586 in mob wars and i can say that most of the players (by players i mean all of us who play for more than 1 year) are willing to move there because its an option that allows us to continue playing. thanks for the opportunity but i think the standalone website is better and if you make a poll i bet that option will win with over 99% of the votes...

Michel
01-29-2012, 01:55 PM
You did work with what? I knew you as a leader, you were coming 20 minutes in the game and never saw you worried about your guild. Not to talk about other things....

You're talking about what? Have you ever been in my guild? don t speak of what you don t know!

Michel
01-29-2012, 02:06 PM

I don t like greedy people and full of problems with everything and everyone! Ok !

Gazember
01-29-2012, 02:13 PM
kano i think by now you got the financial strenght to make your own standalone website and host all of your games there. why dont you do that? more work on your part but the compensation will be greater im sure. as for the move to fb, im lvl 1586 in mob wars and i can say that most of the players (by players i mean all of us who play for more than 1 year) are willing to move there because its an option that allows us to continue playing. thanks for the opportunity but i think the standalone website is better and if you make a poll i bet that option will win with over 99% of the votes... I think the main problem is that we have only 2 weeks left, that's to short to build a standalone website

DoNRaDu
01-29-2012, 02:20 PM
they already have their own site. "HOW HARD CAN IT BE" to host the games there?. I'm sorry if i sound like Jeremy from top gear right now lol

Sorryi'mtoogood
01-29-2012, 02:36 PM
I don t like greedy people and full of problems with everything and everyone! Ok !
You don't know me with this nick but with hipocryte people like you i've learn that i had to play the same way. Take care, perphaps Benfica doesn't win the cup!

Michel
01-29-2012, 02:56 PM
You don't know me with this nick but with hipocryte people like you i've learn that i had to play the same way. Take care, perphaps Benfica doesn't win the cup!

is not very difficult to know who you are! nobody can be more hypocritical than you P!

Kurta Zoltan
01-29-2012, 02:59 PM
guys...leave your stupid fight for the mailbox or another place...
What you guys are talking about is useless in OUR (PLAYERS and Kano) problems!
So stop both of you!

wise
01-29-2012, 03:43 PM

;) migration to facebook would be fine .....i have account there.... i hope my mob war profile in hi5 will be transferred fully in facebook....at the end of the month feb. 28,2012...

Michel
01-29-2012, 03:47 PM
I agree with you Kurta, but I have to answer to those who offend me , and even more so when it comes to certain people.

Rodas
01-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Hi there battle friends
Im forced to agree with you and im waiting for the migration to facebook... But... One important item for me and all of us is the game progress. What will be transfered? What will be lost? Will the hired and inner circle chieftains remain? Michel... nevermind about those who offend you.,, Its only a game so deal with him on the battle field ;)
Best regards
Rodas

HeyUwereWTFpwned
01-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Kano can make their own network but that doesnt mean that All the Facebook users are going to want to Migrate there.. Alot of us are perfectly happy and having our fun, again im sorry that other networks are having their issues and all, but On Facebook we're still having good times here.. The fightlist isnt as big for Higher lvls, but it is what it is.

HeyUwereWTFpwned
01-29-2012, 05:22 PM

LOL who are you going to SUE??????? HI5 can do whatever they want, if they dont want 3rd Party games, you cant SUE for nothing, that s**** will be laughed out of Court hahahah

SILENCE i Keell U
01-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Alot of us are perfectly happy and having our fun, again im sorry that other networks are having their issues and all, but On Facebook we're still having good times here.. The fightlist isnt as big for Higher lvls, but it is what it is.
Then why are you here again?, going back to the issue, I don't mind moving to facebook as long as i get to keep my 1477 captains and all of my weapons, ships and mateys.

mayhem envenomed malice
01-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Would players like me that already have an account on FB, be able to chose to move their Hi5 account to fb and close their existing one? Honestly i prefer my hi5 account, its more fun . If that is an option i would seriously consider it as i am bored with this account on fb lol :D

Ari Peña
01-29-2012, 07:49 PM
I have a number of questions: First: You will lose all levels have reached all the games in Kano? Game since I added to these games Hi5, and I see unfair restart.
Second: All games are on Facebook KANO?
I will appreciate answers to my mail that pc already have at your disposal.

satan the black
01-30-2012, 12:38 AM
hiiiiiiiiii ..
am very sad about the suspension but if we can do NOTHING...id like my account to be changed to facebook... please .... can u hellp meee!!!... or atleasttt... can u give some advice or notice.. about how will the process of change of social network be???

D3nis ABY
01-30-2012, 03:18 AM
I am very disappointed by the administrators hi5. first closed "MOBSTERS" best game in its time, now "Viking" and other games. I think I change my opinion to contact your hi5.

DoNRaDu
01-30-2012, 03:38 AM
i think its already clear that most of us logged into hi5 just for the games so hi5 will probably lose all of us. they will certainly lose me. i will delete my hi5 account as soon as they delete all the kano games and im sure i wont be the only one.

madalina
01-30-2012, 04:27 AM
i think its already clear that most of us logged into hi5 just for the games so hi5 will probably lose all of us. they will certainly lose me. i will delete my hi5 account as soon as they delete all the kano games and im sure i wont be the only one.

me 2..i joined hi5 for the game so...fu*k hi5...fu*k facebook...i want to play mob->pirate->zombie->viking...why can't you all see that this facebook thing is a lie..they sayed that we will go to fb just to shut us up...they will close the game so i don;t see any reason to argue with them because they will do as they want , no as we want because they can find new players for their games

Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy
01-30-2012, 09:58 AM

P.S.: I can hardly wait to meet my old friends from hi5. AND FOR MICHEL (GROSSEBAF OLAF), I KILL YOU IF YOU QUIT AFTER THEY WANT TO OFFER HELP !!!!!!!!!hello hello..I'm agree with facebook...new man in town!:D

Miimmn Vadnbn
01-30-2012, 10:15 AM
but i can tranfer only goodfather?(I hope I can...)

Deltan
01-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Something is bugging me alot...and i think not only me...what do you mean with "Some players" ??? don't we all have the same option to migrate if we choose to ?We say "some players" because we'll be drawing some lines about who can transfer. There will be some requirements on characters to meet minimum transfer requirements. Also, players that pay will have different options vs ones that do not simply because of the data sets involved. We hope to have a definitive plan worked out and posted by the end of this week, but don't hold me to that. There are a lot of variables involved.

Deltan
01-30-2012, 01:04 PM
can you overwrite the hi5 kano games profile on facebook ( if you alright you have account on facebook ) !? that would be great :D My understanding is this might be possible if your account on facebook is of lower level and stats than your hi5 account. We are not certain yet so I won't make any promises here. TBD still.

Calin G
01-30-2012, 01:16 PM
We say "some players" because we'll be drawing some lines about who can transfer. There will be some requirements on characters to meet minimum transfer requirements. Also, players that pay will have different options vs ones that do not simply because of the data sets involved. We hope to have a definitive plan worked out and posted by the end of this week, but don't hold me to that. There are a lot of variables involved.

What?!?!KANO must be out of hi mind if they ting that I'll gonna pay for that tranfer:).From what i Know it's a free game...You all couldn't refrain to win something from these transfers!

LOL!

Deltan
01-30-2012, 01:19 PM
And btw, guys please stop asking if Kano can move your account over another network. They stated the final result will be within one week starting now. Hear hear! Working on it. Please keep in mind, we found out hi5 was ending game support the same time you all did. We're having to re-prioritize things to figure this out and how to best support our hi5 players being left in the lurch. Please me this wasn't our first choice out of the blue. We're going to do our best to support all our loyal players!

Calin G
01-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Hear hear! Working on it. Please keep in mind, we found out hi5 was ending game support the same time you all did. We're having to re-prioritize things to figure this out and how to best support our hi5 players being left in the lurch. Please me this wasn't our first choice out of the blue. We're going to do our best to support all our loyal players!

By asking them money to transfer their account!?...that's the best you all can do!?

LOL!

Calin G
01-30-2012, 01:38 PM
By asking them money to transfer their account!?...that's the best you all can do!?

LOL!

I understend that KANO it's just a way to make money for you all, but in Romania we have un saying: "The client it's our boss"...that say's all I guess.

Deltan
01-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Not sure how you derived from my post that we intend to charge for a transfer. That is not the case. I said paying players will have different options than players who are free playing because of different data sets involved on our end.

SILENCE i Keell U
01-30-2012, 08:49 PM
it's really unfair that just some players will make the cut, just really unfair...

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Not sure how you derived from my post that we intend to charge for a transfer. That is not the case. I said paying players will have different options than players who are free playing because of different data sets involved on our end.

different options??

does that mean myspace??

or does that mean something else??

curiosity has me on this one

Duke Lajaulaazul
01-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Hello there Kano's people...!!!

I have a suggestion to the possible migration of VC players accounts from Hi5 to any other portal: Could you please give 1000 hired chieftains to all of us the players before the migration? That's because the most of the players will have to connect new people to reach their chieftains again.

As I said it's only a suggestion, but it will be very nice you could do it. Thanks!!

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Hello there Kano's people...!!!

I have a suggestion to the possible migration of VC players accounts from Hi5 to any other portal: Could you please give 1000 hired chieftains to all of us the players before the migration? That's because the most of the players will have to connect new people to reach their chieftains again.

As I said it's only a suggestion, but it will be very nice you could do it. Thanks!!

if that happened

then those that bought 1000 hired clan would want those favor points refunded

i see where your coming from though

who knows whatll happen

all a waiting and hoping game right now

GERGER
01-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Pues realmente lo siento mucho por hi5 ya que va a perder muchÍsimos jugadores aunque realmente la opciÓn de face book no me entusiasma para nada1559

DoNRaDu
01-31-2012, 01:42 AM
i hope those requirements you're speaking about wont resume to the money invested. you should consider maybe do this move for the most active of us not those who invest more

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-31-2012, 01:46 AM
thats bugging me now to...

maybe its a certain level has to be reached??

DoNRaDu
01-31-2012, 01:49 AM
i hope its just the level :)) i'm on lvl 1589 on mob wars. i dont think that will be a problem

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-31-2012, 01:51 AM
i hope its just the level :)) i'm on lvl 1589 on mob wars. i dont think that will be a problem

but as stated

those that DID pay will have different options

not exactly sure on "different data set" but whatever

DoNRaDu
01-31-2012, 01:53 AM
but as stated

those that DID pay will have different options

not exactly sure on "different data set" but whatever
i payed too. only 1 euro but i did pay lol i'm only joking. as long as they transfer my hg and equipment i'll be more than satisfied

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-31-2012, 01:55 AM
i payed too. only 1 euro but i did pay lol i'm only joking. as long as they transfer my hg and equipment i'll be more than satisfied

dont quote me on this cause im not sure if its accurate

but i THINK the only thing youll lose is your real clan

i THINK your hired clan,favor points,stats,income,etc will remain intact

i could be wrong but from how i understand it its like that

DoNRaDu
01-31-2012, 02:19 AM
if thats right i'll be ok, im sure they got pages where you go and add mobs on facebook. they got them for all of the games...

Maler
01-31-2012, 02:43 AM
am i the only one who wants the end of the week to come sooner ? :)

Albert the speciman
01-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Well I have never bought UN and Im still in the lead of ZB on hi5, but guess Im not allowed continue. Find that it sucks ! If you can only play on if you want to spend real cash on the game.

DoNRaDu
01-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Well I have never bought UN and Im still in the lead of ZB on hi5, but guess Im not allowed continue. Find that it sucks ! If you can only play on if you want to spend real cash on the game.
i dont think that will be the case Albert. lets just wait a few more days and see what those "requirments" are...

Ionut CurieruL
01-31-2012, 05:45 AM
if thats right i'll be ok, im sure they got pages where you go and add mobs on facebook. they got them for all of the games...

and u will hit only at boss until u will reach another 1000 friends to add (only some mounths, right? )

ady4you
01-31-2012, 05:56 AM
i hope kano will sort it out i am level 2500 on vikings and i lost a lot of time to get there.

Aramitzz Coverfire
01-31-2012, 06:21 AM
I hope you give us some gifts for that:))

madalina
01-31-2012, 08:14 AM
i hope we will not be left with only the hg...but...let's wait and we will se what the decizion is...it better be a good decizion

Jared
01-31-2012, 09:51 AM
This may not have anything to do with this subject, but I had a poor experience with a competitor last year. They said that Myspace would not be offering its games any longer, and offered a switch to Facebook. I had to start all over from level 1, without any inventory or mob that I had, but I did get a bunch of skill points to use as I wished. I was so frustrated, I quit playing that competitor's apps and moved to Kano. Kano may be able to do something differently, but it may not be possible to keep everything in your profile in a migration (inventory, level, properties, weapons, etc.), although I would imagine Hi5 players would be compensated somehow.

Deltan
01-31-2012, 11:43 AM
It feels like there are some pretty high expectations in this thread. There are a lot of specific things everyone wants met for their individual needs. We really would like to please everyone but that's unrealistic guys. The plans will be the best we can make them given the situation with hi5 and in the best interests of the masses. We want to support our active players as best we can, but our options are not limitless. Please reset your own personal expectations accordingly guys! :)

DoNRaDu
01-31-2012, 12:14 PM
It feels like there are some pretty high expectations in this thread. There are a lot of specific things everyone wants met for their individual needs. We really would like to please everyone but that's unrealistic guys. The plans will be the best we can make them given the situation with hi5 and in the best interests of the masses. We want to support our active players as best we can, but our options are not limitless. Please reset your own personal expectations accordingly guys! :)
wow you really ruined my night. im sure you do what ever you can but i speak for a lot of players when i say we will quit playing if we have to start over. its not a threat its just the reality. i worked hard to get all this equipment and hired guns, i dont have the patience to do it all over again.

Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy
01-31-2012, 12:18 PM
It feels like there are some pretty high expectations in this thread. There are a lot of specific things everyone wants met for their individual needs. We really would like to please everyone but that's unrealistic guys. The plans will be the best we can make them given the situation with hi5 and in the best interests of the masses. We want to support our active players as best we can, but our options are not limitless. Please reset your own personal expectations accordingly guys! :)then mike, what are the chances to continue our accounts? will lose 2 or3 years of playing?

BitterSweet
01-31-2012, 12:23 PM

What did you expected???
You know it took me more then a year to get 1000 captains...and alot of work and time to get where i am today and i am sure alot of players feel or did the same....and we need suddenly to start all over again?
I am not gonna to do that ...it was fun all the way but i rather quit then spend another year to get where already i am today.
And it is frustrations because you do not give clear answer...all you can say raise more questions... so basicaly what you say that we can keep stats and captains and inventory is impossible...so why you bother transfer in the first place ...to be a hihg level strped of all and everything that made him or her strong in the first place.
Anyway i will wait till the end of week...but after all this i can't say i have high hopes from you guys from KANO.

Calin G
01-31-2012, 12:23 PM
wow you really ruined my night. im sure you do what ever you can but i speak for a lot of players when i say we will quit playing if we have to start over. its not a threat its just the reality. i worked hard to get all this equipment and hired guns, i dont have the patience to do it all over again.

I agree with Radu...this thing suck's dude!

Sorryi'mtoogood
01-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Deltan,
What hi5 players don't know that it is another diferent way to play in FB, a level 3000 in hi5 it will be a 2000 level in FB or less, i know because i have accounts in both... in hi5 a level 2500 doesn't practical do a Underking boss simply because they are not send in home if they have friends that give them such a boss to do they are in percentage 1000 inferior than in FB. Soon those players would regret the emigration there...because they could not win a player of his level range. There is another problem, who has already an account in FB can't have another, so it would be another problem, where to put the hi5 or FB game? Because if i have invested time and money in both accounts i don't want to loose none of them.

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Deltan,
What hi5 players don't know that it is another diferent way to play in FB, a level 3000 in hi5 it will be a 2000 level in FB or less, i know because i have accounts in both... in hi5 a level 2500 doesn't practical do a Underking boss simply because they are not send in home if they have friends that give them such a boss to do they are in percentage 1000 inferior than in FB. Soon those players would regret the emigration there...because they could not win a player of his level range. There is another problem, who has already an account in FB can't have another, so it would be another problem, where to put the hi5 or FB game? Because if i have invested time and money in both accounts i don't want to loose none of them.

this is why myspace should be a option

but kanos options are limited

this was a bogus move on hi5s part

Deltan
01-31-2012, 12:42 PM
All suggestions are being noted and devs are taking away a lot from this thread! Friday for a plan guys, hang in there, we're doing our best. :)

Gazember
01-31-2012, 12:46 PM
If I cant keep my lvl 3779 in Mob Wars, my 1000 Hired Guns, my Income of over 71 Billions and my hard worked equipment, then I will take a picture of my profile, put it in a frame and start doing something else in my spare time. :) No hard feelings.

BitterSweet
01-31-2012, 12:52 PM
All suggestions are being noted and devs are taking away a lot from this thread! Friday for a plan guys, hang in there, we're doing our best. :)
we gonna see about that....after your comments tonight i have SUB ZERO hopes from you...you cut the mood to play tonight so i go watch a movie.nity night all :)

Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy
01-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Deltan,
What hi5 players don't know that it is another diferent way to play in FB, a level 3000 in hi5 it will be a 2000 level in FB or less, i know because i have accounts in both... in hi5 a level 2500 doesn't practical do a Underking boss simply because they are not send in home if they have friends that give them such a boss to do they are in percentage 1000 inferior than in FB. Soon those players would regret the emigration there...because they could not win a player of his level range. There is another problem, who has already an account in FB can't have another, so it would be another problem, where to put the hi5 or FB game? Because if i have invested time and money in both accounts i don't want to loose none of them.who are you on hi5????

Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy
01-31-2012, 01:06 PM
this is why myspace should be a option

but kanos options are limited

this was a bogus move on hi5s partATHEISTIC SATANIST I swear that I will kick your a** every day is they move me on MY SPACE:)))

Deltan
01-31-2012, 01:14 PM
we gonna see about that....after your comments tonight i have SUB ZERO hopes from you...you cut the mood to play tonight so i go watch a movie.nity night all :)That's a shame, have a little more faith! I'm relaying the needs to people here, going to try our best to support people. :)

Kurta Zoltan
01-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Deltan,
I really hope that my account will be migrated, I would give up my fb Viking account any time :)
I'm playing this game for over 800 days and I'm playing it with great pleasure. Hope I'll get the chance to continue my current game on FB.
Please bring us some good news!

polishpimp
01-31-2012, 02:13 PM
LMAO! diff "data set".....would love to hear Kanos definition of this..

Of course players that pay are going to get priority...as well it should be.....who the hell do u think allows all u free players the chance to play?

Easily the most bogus thing in all this is that players wont get to choose between FB and MS....Considering that Kano has stated that they dont believe MS will fail and its still one of the most frequently used sites in the world....its very interesting that Kano would put all their eggs in one basket. I dont think what Hi5 did is any big deal...its essentially the same thing that Kano is doing to myspace and its players. Guess they think FB is to big to fail....we all have seen where that line of thinking will get ya....lol.

Sure hope that players who had accounts on both networks have to choose between the 2 and that they are not combined into one account.....thats opening a can of worms better left sealed up i think.

The fact that u cant bring your real clan with you really puts some players at real disadvantage....especially if a large portion of FB players choose to shun the new kids on the block...it may prove to very difficult to realize one s full count ever again and im sure stats will be decimated by those existing FB players in the same level range but with full clan.

I think the only fair way to truly migrate the "paying" customers would be to give the the same number of "hired" clan in FB as they had total clan in Hi5, then....as they recruit real clan....the hired clan can be deducted from their total clan until they have reached the same number of clan they had in Hi5. For example....if a player who migrates from Hi5 has 1500 clan....1k real and 500 hired....they should get 1500 hired clan when they get to FB. As they recruit real players....Kano could deduct the number of real clan from the hired clan total. This would be a good way to reward the paying players by lessening the negative impact on them.

The players who contribute nothing to the game should be able to migrate (if feasible) if they r of a substantial level or length of time played but should have to fend for themselves in the clan department, this may help alleviate some of the extra work and finances involved in the migration. As player who does pay to play.....I see no reason what so ever to help pay for a bunch of players to migrate who dont contribute to the game financially unless they have proven themselves. Ive shown that a player can level 2500 times in 30 days without paying a dime. So any level less than that with less than a year or so played should just have to start over. Kano has way to many things to fix and update rather than waste the resources we give them migrating a bunch of players who dont help out with the games growth themselves

Deltan
01-31-2012, 04:27 PM

Of course players that pay are going to get priority...as well it should be.....who the hell do u think allows all u free players the chance to play? We want to treat all of our loyal players fairly. People who have a lot of time invested, money invested and are currently active on hi5 is who we are targeting to support the most. No sense wasting time on people who aren't active.
And yes, different data to contend with, converting credits, especially when credits were purchased in other territories vs FB systems which work differently etc.. All has to be taken into consideration. :)

Easily the most bogus thing in all this is that players wont get to choose between FB and MS.
I don't think it was stated that we wouldn't offer both with certainty. All avenues are being explored. We want to offer as many chocies as possible to players displaced by hi5.

SILENCE i Keell U
01-31-2012, 05:44 PM
so are you guys saying that by friday we will have a concrete solution. you guys will have the requirements a person needs to meet, where we exactly are going and what exactly we are going to be able to keep???

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
01-31-2012, 05:54 PM
patience everyone

all possibilities are being looked into

as stated not everyone will be pleased with the final result

kano is making every effort to make the result as fair as possible

IceLady
01-31-2012, 06:21 PM
M ... i consider hate to be the sincerest form of flattery ... and my enemies to be nothing but jealous little people who secretly wish they could be me ... i just consider them pats on the back reminding me that i'm doing something right :p

IceLady
01-31-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm glad for your support,Michel,Ice Lady I thought I fight alone with this problem

Vikings ... the 15th of February is rapidly approaching and most of us will probably never again meet in the battlefields of Valhalla :(

To all my wonderful chieftains, my dear friends and all my enemies (if any :confused:) ... i wish nothing but the very best in all things :)

Sorryi'mtoogood
01-31-2012, 07:34 PM

Of course players that pay are going to get priority...as well it should be.....who the hell do u think allows all u free players the chance to play?

Easily the most bogus thing in all this is that players wont get to choose between FB and MS....Considering that Kano has stated that they dont believe MS will fail and its still one of the most frequently used sites in the world....its very interesting that Kano would put all their eggs in one basket. I dont think what Hi5 did is any big deal...its essentially the same thing that Kano is doing to myspace and its players. Guess they think FB is to big to fail....we all have seen where that line of thinking will get ya....lol.

Sure hope that players who had accounts on both networks have to choose between the 2 and that they are not combined into one account.....thats opening a can of worms better left sealed up i think.

The fact that u cant bring your real clan with you really puts some players at real disadvantage....especially if a large portion of FB players choose to shun the new kids on the block...it may prove to very difficult to realize one s full count ever again and im sure stats will be decimated by those existing FB players in the same level range but with full clan.

I think the only fair way to truly migrate the "paying" customers would be to give the the same number of "hired" clan in FB as they had total clan in Hi5, then....as they recruit real clan....the hired clan can be deducted from their total clan until they have reached the same number of clan they had in Hi5. For example....if a player who migrates from Hi5 has 1500 clan....1k real and 500 hired....they should get 1500 hired clan when they get to FB. As they recruit real players....Kano could deduct the number of real clan from the hired clan total. This would be a good way to reward the paying players by lessening the negative impact on them.

The players who contribute nothing to the game should be able to migrate (if feasible) if they r of a substantial level or length of time played but should have to fend for themselves in the clan department, this may help alleviate some of the extra work and finances involved in the migration. As player who does pay to play.....I see no reason what so ever to help pay for a bunch of players to migrate who dont contribute to the game financially unless they have proven themselves. Ive shown that a player can level 2500 times in 30 days without paying a dime. So any level less than that with less than a year or so played should just have to start over. Kano has way to many things to fix and update rather than waste the resources we give them migrating a bunch of players who dont help out with the games growth themselves In my case i had suffered a lot of damage when my hi5 profile was stolen, (that could be easily be resolved if hi5 didn't close it immediately) i had invested money in Mob Wars and in Pirate but i just asked Kano to give me back my VC game, hope they take this in consideration and not just treated me like an idiot "credit card player" as i have often heard by those who play for free. If i have to choose just one account all money and time invested in hi5 will be lost, so i want Kano to give a
refund in coins.

Ionut CurieruL
01-31-2012, 11:35 PM

It will be good if would be that, but u lose anyway. This hired chieftains..... cannot and u will can't assist in aventures or most important in challenge + they will not send u gifts to upgrade your weapons or warriors(what is your benefits from challenge :confused: help 10 chieftains with challenge and u done 10% from your lvl :cool:) .

Kurta Zoltan
02-01-2012, 03:55 AM

The players who contribute nothing to the game should be able to migrate (if feasible) if they r of a substantial level or length of time played but should have to fend for themselves in the clan department, this may help alleviate some of the extra work and finances involved in the migration. As player who does pay to play.....I see no reason what so ever to help pay for a bunch of players to migrate who dont contribute to the game financially unless they have proven themselves. Ive shown that a player can level 2500 times in 30 days without paying a dime. So any level less than that with less than a year or so played should just have to start over. Kano has way to many things to fix and update rather than waste the resources we give them migrating a bunch of players who dont help out with the games growth themselves

Yeah...2500 times without paying a dime...but now you can easily level up...I'm playing the game for 902 days...BUT! I want to feel very single bit of the game...not level up and have a bunch of things to recover for fast leveling up.
If you play a game just to play it, it's your choice, but there are people that want to have fun and feel the magic of the game. So your statement about leveling up 2500 times in 30 days without paying means: play like hell and use your FP on refills. It's just like when you're running...you go past a lot of stuff and don't see what really is important. Like cutting butter with the knife...same thing, different words...
I'm sure that I'm not the only one that think this way.

madalina
02-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Yeah...2500 times without paying a dime...but now you can easily level up...I'm playing the game for 902 days...BUT! I want to feel very single bit of the game...not level up and have a bunch of things to recover for fast leveling up.
If you play a game just to play it, it's your choice, but there are people that want to have fun and feel the magic of the game. So your statement about leveling up 2500 times in 30 days without paying means: play like hell and use your FP on refills. It's just like when you're running...you go past a lot of stuff and don't see what really is important. Like cutting butter with the knife...same thing, different words...

so true..that;s why and don't rush to lvl up fast because i want to be strong ..if we both have lvl 100 mow and i can beat u..and in 30 days you have 500 lvl more and i have 100 lvl more than last month i will still beat u because i'v got wapons and you not si i don't want to be beaten by some small lvl players with lots of mob so i lvl un "slow" ..2 lvl per day and get lots of mob and i beat lots of high lvl players so leveling up fast is a stupid thing to do

Maler
02-01-2012, 05:49 AM
like any other strategy, fast levelling has it's ups and downs. in my opinion the ups are greater than the downs. even though i don't have a levelling partner :)

WOADLORD
02-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Hi there at Kano..i just come to know that you are going to transfer the HI5 accounts to FB..i left from there because of the multiple accounts that exists, i think that you should know about them...do you think this is the right thing to do?? i understand that they should be valued, but you have the tools to prevent this from happen..and what if now i have an account there and here should i still be able to transfer the HI5 account?

BitterSweet
02-01-2012, 07:33 AM
That's a shame, have a little more faith! I'm relaying the needs to people here, going to try our best to support people. :)
In you i have nothing ... don't trust your unclear answers and you want me to have hope based on what? Gave up that long time ago...for me only facts are talking...and untill i see something happend i will not have any hope.
Good day !!!

MikeCan
02-01-2012, 08:42 AM
i going to wait and see what is going to happen, they say to have faith, well lets see the solution they got... until there i will keep playing...

polishpimp
02-01-2012, 09:35 AM

I certainly understand what your saying . What I left out in my initial reply was that I had played VC previously and took that account to #1 in MS which took a much longer time , so indeed i got to "feel the magic"( no...this was not an alt account.....that account has been retired). My current account in which I leveled extremely fast was pretty much to show other players that were whining that u could be successful while playing for free.

The numbers i gave earlier as a cut off point for migration were pretty generic and intended solely as an example to make a point

polishpimp
02-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Your right that the hired chieftains would not give u everything that real chieftains would/could and I did not mean to imply that they would. My reasoning's is that the Temp. hired chiefs would aide in lessening the negatve impact of the migration by keeping the players battle strengths and still being able to utilize their weapons and warriors. The reasons you cited for needing real clan would hopefully be the incentive for players to still actively recruit real clan

MEGAWOLF
02-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Blah....blah.....blah..... Money, and a lil help from kano is what gets you to where you are.... Unlike the rest of us who only play one account are moving up.... But its true $$$ gets you what you want with them god points for say and lotto wins.... Lol

Michel
02-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Why so much talk? let's see what happens. I am sure that Kano is giving their best so that we can continue to play on FB or MS. We have nothing to fear from players in level 1000 2000 or 3000 in FB They are strong as players in HI5, it is evident that certain players on the same level with the same number of Chieftains may be stronger but that's another story. If really we can go to the FB I am sure we will not look bad. I know the value of HI5 players! :)

DoNRaDu
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Why so much talk? let's see what happens. I am sure that Kano is giving their best so that we can continue to play on FB or MS. We have nothing to fear from players in level 1000 2000 or 3000 in FB They are strong as players in HI5, it is evident that certain players on the same level with the same number of Chieftains may be stronger but that's another story. If really we can go to the FB I am sure we will not look bad. I know the value of HI5 players! :)
i tried a few of the players around my level on fb to see what can i expect. and surprise surprise most of them got 2000 mobs and a long list of limited weapons so i dont think its going to be that easy :))

Ionut CurieruL
02-01-2012, 03:20 PM
If we going to FB i hope that soon will be on full screen.........

Sorryi'mtoogood
02-01-2012, 04:48 PM
i tried a few of the players around my level on fb to see what can i expect. and surprise surprise most of them got 2000 mobs and a long list of limited weapons so i dont think its going to be that easy :))
I'm looking forward for find certains enemies in FB, i am going to have a lot of fun:D

SILENCE i Keell U
02-01-2012, 04:53 PM
I tried FB mob wars once and it was quite horrible, when i attacked a mobster only their name would appear unlike hi5 where their character shows so it feels like im attacking someone else( Idk if this has changed since i havent been to FB LCN in a long time) and we cant get full screen so the wording was really small...

WOADLORD
02-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Can someone from KANO give me an answer for the question i asked before please??

madalina
02-02-2012, 03:36 AM
I tried FB mob wars once and it was quite horrible, when i attacked a mobster only their name would appear unlike hi5 where their character shows so it feels like im attacking someone else( Idk if this has changed since i havent been to FB LCN in a long time) and we cant get full screen so the wording was really small...
is the same as hi5 lcn so...but are more players that play with their credit card than on hi5 but that should not be a problem...let's wait and see what kano has to say...i'm very curious..i hope i will get transfered if they will mind transfering us "free players"

Michael Cretu
02-02-2012, 08:30 AM
hello, kano, vikings and other hi5 members. I did not have fb account and i want to know if I have to make an account on fb or will be automatically transferred with this hi5 account on there. thanks :confused:

madalina
02-02-2012, 10:41 AM
hello, kano, vikings and other hi5 members. I did not have fb account and i want to know if I have to make an account on fb or will be automatically transferred with this hi5 account on there. thanks :confused:
if you don;t have a FB account how do you expect to play on FB?..lol..some people are so stupid..make a FB account on the same email that you have your hi5

Gazember
02-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Same question here, in the opener Kano said "Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook", so I still don't made any facebook account, waiting Kano's plan with the transfer.

Quaint
02-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi all,

How can I move my games to facebook from HI5 without loosing my level, points, money etc?
(i'm playing pirate clan, viking clan, zombie slayer and mob wars)

I have already created a facebook account, but i'm very "dumb" in these issues. Please explain me clearly.

thanks

wlee
02-02-2012, 03:51 PM
In my case i had suffered a lot of damage when my hi5 profile was stolen, (that could be easily be resolved if hi5 didn't close it immediately) i had invested money in Mob Wars and in Pirate but i just asked Kano to give me back my VC game, hope they take this in consideration and not just treated me like an idiot "credit card player" as i have often heard by those who play for free. If i have to choose just one account all money and time invested in hi5 will be lost, so i want Kano to give a
refund in coins.

do u think kano care about the money u have spended on the game i been trying to help my friend to recover his profile and i try to talk to kano and they say that is nothing they can do i dont think is true they just dont care

Sorryi'mtoogood
02-02-2012, 06:01 PM
do u think kano care about the money u have spended on the game i been trying to help my friend to recover his profile and i try to talk to kano and they say that is nothing they can do i dont think is true they just dont care
They must have that in consideration of course, the money you spend is to pay their salaries and to entertain the game. But sometimes is Hi5 that creates the problem, that was my situation, it just was easy of solution, they didn't want to change an email and a pw. I could prouve to hi5 and to Kano that profile and that game was mine. In my profile hi5 by photos, poems, group hi5 etc, it was a very personal profile, in the game by my payments with credit card. that's why Kano copied my game. If you don't spend anything how can you prouve it's yours? You have a dog or a cat picture in your profile can you prouve that's yours? Your nick is The Devil, you can prouve it's you?

polishpimp
02-02-2012, 06:17 PM

of course kano cares about the money...THEY R A BUSINESS. Im thinking that possibly your friend is having issues because they dont spend enough of it....lol

Olof Halgil
02-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Targu-Jiu?? Lol, si eu sunt tot din Tg-Jiu!

Kurta Zoltan
02-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Targu-Jiu?? Lol, si eu sunt tot din Tg-Jiu!

Ramai la subiect, fara devieri, te rog

Stay on topic, no off topic, please

DoNRaDu
02-03-2012, 12:34 PM
its friday and still no word from you guys at Kano?

madalina
02-03-2012, 01:04 PM
yes..the same problem...no answer...we are waiting...

Albert the speciman
02-03-2012, 01:33 PM
At least Kano could say they need a few days more instead of just stay away. Its a bit childish.

Wonder Woman
02-03-2012, 02:02 PM

Friday is not over yet. We will have something to you as promised.

DoNRaDu
02-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Friday is not over yet. We will have something to you as promised.
ok thanks for the reply. friday is almost over here so i'll check again tomorrow morning. i hope you'll make my weekend :D

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
02-03-2012, 02:10 PM
kano time is 1:10pm currently

still plenty of time to come up with something before the day is out

Albert the speciman
02-03-2012, 02:18 PM
kano time is 1:10pm currently

still plenty of time to come up with something before the day is out

Okay thanks. Didn't think about the big time difference it's almost midnight here. LoL

satan the black
02-03-2012, 02:32 PM
helllo waitingggggggggggggggggg

Deltan
02-03-2012, 03:13 PM
its friday and still no word from you guys at Kano?We're still planning to have an update for you guys today. The plan is still very much in flux. We are working very hard to figure this out! :)

Sorryi'mtoogood
02-03-2012, 05:23 PM
We're still planning to have an update for you guys today. The plan is still very much in flux. We are working very hard to figure this out! :)
Deltan,
I need to know, if i'm going to loose this account i would like to have a lot of fun like selling everything and send all to hell :D

SILENCE i Keell U
02-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Waiting ..................

ATHEISTIC SATANIST
02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
its only 4:39pm kano time

they still have time here

they most likely have the plan and are trying to refine it

Deltan
02-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Greetings all, our plan has been posted! Read about it...

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6079-Attention-Valued-hi5-players!-A-plan-has-been-forged.&p=48640#post48640